Sweet and simple.
- Sauce – 4tbsp tamari
- 1tbsp crushed garlic
- 1tbsp coconut sugar
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Noodles – 350g dried glass noodles (or any would do)
- 3tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 115g carrots, peeled and cut into sticks
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 115g sugar snap peas, sliced length ways
- 170g asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 115g mushrooms, chopped
- 140g baby spinach
- 1tbsp toasted sesame seeds, to top.
- Firstly, make the sauce by combining all ingredient in a bowl and seasoning.
- Cook noodles according to instruction, drain , place in a large bowl and toss in half the sauce.
- Heat 2tbsp of coconut oil in a large pot and cook the onion, carrot, pepper, peas and asparagus for around 3minutes.
- Now add the mushrooms and the other half of the sauce, stirring and cook for around 3 minutes.
- Transfer the veg to the noodles and mix. Serve in bowls topped with toasted seeds.