I adore sweet potatoes so these are even better.
- 400g sweet potatoes
- For the hummus sauce – 125g hummus
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 1/4tsp onion powder
- For the beans – 400g black beans. Drained
- 1/4tsp cumin
- 1tsp paprika
- Pinch salt
- 120ml water
- For the pico de gallo- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2tbsp lime juice
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Cut the sweet potatoes in half, lay them cut side down on the baking sheet and bake for 30minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the hummus. Mix in the lemon juice and onion powder, then gradually stir in the water.
- Place the beans, along with the spices into a small pot and cover with water. Simmer over a medium heat until the water has evaporated.
- Now mix together all the ingredient for the pico de gallo.
- When the potatoes are ready, layer on the balck beans, the pico de gallo and top with hummus.