Such a tasty way to eat cauliflower and a wonderful meat substitute sided with salad.
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp turmeric
- 4 dates, deseeded and sliced
- 15g coriander leaves
- 3tbsp roasted almonds, chopped
- Dressing – 3tbsp coriander, chopped
- 2tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp maple
- Heat the oven. Cut the cauliflower length wise into two or three 2cm thick slices.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, turmeric and salt. Place the cauliflower on a roasting tray and drizzle with the mixture. Turn and rub in the remaining oil. Bake for 30minutes.
- Meanwhile make the dressing by placing all the ingredient in a bowl and whisking together.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, place it on a plate, drizzle in dressing and scatter the dates, coriander and nuts over.