Oh my word but these are delicious! Coft and chewy but packed with nutty flavour.
- 150g mixed nuts, toasted
- 200g ground almonds
- 250g mejool dates, soaked
- 2tsp vanilla
- 5tbsp coconut oil
- 200g dark chocolate
- Toast the nuts, roughly chop and set aside. Soak the dates.
- Put the ground almonds, vanilla, pinch of salt, dates and 3tbsp melted coconut oil in a blender and pulse until doughy.
- Add 50g nuts and pulse a little more.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil over boiling water.
- Press the dough into a brownie tin and pour over the melted chocolate, scattering the remaining nuts on top. Keep in the fridge.