A lovely light, fresh take on a stew, perfect for warmer days.
- 12g parsley, chopped
- 2tsp lemon zest
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 3tbsp oil
- 1tbsp dried thyme
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 400g white beans, drained
- 360ml veg stock
- In a small bowl, mix the parsley and lemon zest and set aside.
- In a baking tray, toss the tomatoes with 2tbsp oil, thyme and season. Roast in the oven for 20minutes. Until they begin to brown.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet, add the onion and garlic until soft. Add the beans and stock and bring to a simmer. With the back of a spoon, crush half the beans to thicken the stew.
- Add the tomatoes to the stew along with the juices. Serve topped with the parsley mix