A great way to make use of left over rice. Perfect for a light dinner or lunches.
- For the rice – 1tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 15g basil, torn
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 480g leftover cooked rice
- For the sauce – 3tbsp vegan oyster sauce
- 4tbsp tamari
- 1tsp coconut sugar
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- Heat the coconut oil in a pot and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- Meanwhile, put all the sauce ingredient in a bowl and mix.
- Now add the pepper and half the basil to the pot and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and rice and continue cooking. Pour over the sauce, season, add the last bit of basil and serve.