There are certain things you really miss when you go vegan, this was one of mine.
- 400g chickpeas
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1tsp cumin
- 255g kale, stem removed and chopped
- 400g green lentils, drained
- Dressing –
- 100g cashews
- 6tbsp almond milk
- 1/2tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2tsp tahini
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Pinch salt
- Heat the oven. Place the chickpeas on a baking sheet, toss in 1tbsp oil and the cumin. Roast for 10-15minutes until they become crunchy.
- Meanwhile, place the kale on a separate baking sheet, drizzle in the remaining oil, pinch of salt and bake for five minutes.
- To make the dressing, place the chickpeas in a pot and cover with water, bring to the boil for 5minutes, drain and put in the food processor. Add all remaining ingredient, with a splash more milk if you need it. Blitz.
- To serve, toss everything in a bowl, adding the lentils.