This is a lovely way to use left over veg in the fridge. Great for lunches and taking on a picnic.
- 200g sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 200g potato, peeled and grated
- 1 courgette, grated
- ½ onion, grated
- 4tbsp flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1tsp garlic granules
- Place the grated potatoes, courgette and onion on kitchen paper and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In a large bowl, place the grated veg and all remaining ingredient and stir to combine. Scoop out a large handful of mix, shape into a pattie and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn and bake for a further 15. Serve warm with salad.