I love energy balls and these are no exception. Packed with high protein chickpeas and given a twist with crunchy nut butter and coconut.
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 10 dates, soaked (add water when blending)
- 80g oats
- 2tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1tsp vanilla
- 100g vegan dark chocolate, melted to coat
- Place everything in a blender (except the chocolate) and blitz until smooth .
- Wet hands and roll into golf ball size balls. Place in the freezer for 30minutes.
- Melt chocolate over a saucepan of boiling water and roll the balls in it, using a spoon to gently set them in, roll and remove. Place back in the freezer.