Granola is my absolute favourite mid week breakfast. Packed with fibre rich oats and healthy fats, it is the perfect start to an energised day.
- 190g oats
- 120g chopped almonds
- 2tbsp flax seeds
- 1tbsp cinnamon
- 130ml maple syrup
- 4tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2tsp vanilla
- 100g dried apricots, chopped
- Mix the oats, nuts, flaxseed, cinnamon and apricot in a bowl.
- Mix the maple, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Combine the two, spread on a baking sheet and cook for 15minutes, remove, stir and replace to cook for a further 10 minutes. Leave to cool completely.