Who doesn’t love a stir fry? All those lovely vegetables and sauces.
- 400g udon noodles
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 230g tempeh, chopped into small triangles
- ½ head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g teriyaki sauce
- 1tbsp sesame seeds
- 1tbsp fresh coriander
- 1tbsp spring onion, sliced
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, add the tempeh and cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Set aside.
- Now add the broccoli, carrot, onion and pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes. Add the teriyaki and sauté for 2 mins. Stir in the tempeh and noodles. Divide between bowls and top with sesame seeds, coriander and spring onions.