These easy to put together, nutritious bowls are a lovely light dinner or perfect lunch.
- For the chickpeas – 400g chickpeas
- 1tbsp oil
- 1/2tsp paprika
- 1/2tsp cayenne pepper
- For the bowl – 320g white rice
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled into ribbons
- 70g purple cabbage, chopped
- 80g edamame beans
- 8 radish, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Cook the rice as per instruction.
- Prepare a cashew butter dressing (on website).
- Place the chickpeas, oil and spices in a bowl and toss. Spread onto a lined baking sheet and bake for 10minutes, remove, stir and return for a further 10minutes. Split all the bowl ingredient into 4 bowls, top with chickpeas and a drizzle of dressing.