There is something delicious about a warm potato salad. This is no exception.
- 15 small potatoes, cut into chunks and boiled to tender
- 100g tender stem broccoli, blanched and halved
- 60g suger snap peas, blanched
- 30g peas
- Dressing – 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp French mustard
- Boil the potatoes until almost tender, adding the broccoli, sugar snaps and peas for the final few minutes.
- Drain and leave aside to cool while you make the dressing. Toss everything together and serve with leaves.