I just love having a salad in the fridge for lunches, easy soup dinners and kids lunch boxes. This one is no exception – packed with the sticky sweet flavour on the cauliflower, it won’t last long.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- Marinade – 2tbsp oil
- 1tbsp maple syrup
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tbsp soy
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp garlic salt
- 200g quinoa
- 400ml vegetable stock
- Heat the oven. Cut the cauliflower and spread on a baking sheet.
- Mix the oil, maple, vinegar, soy, paprika and garlic in a bowl and pour over the cauliflower. Toss with your hands then roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, Rinse the quinoa in a sieve under running water. Place it in a pot and cover with stock. Pop on the lid and simmer until the stock is absorbed (around 10-15minutes)
- Let the cauliflower and quinoa cool a little then toss together. Cover and store in the fridge.