This was such a hit in my house. Make enough and you can re-use the falafel for lunches too.
- 200g spinach
- 2 tins chickpeas, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4tbsp flour
- 1 small bunch parsley
- Serve with – leaves, thinly sliced cucumber, wedges of red onion, hummus, toasted, sliced pitta and wedges.
- Place all the falafel ingredient into a blender and pulse.
- Line a baking sheet. Oil your hands and roll small handfuls into a ball, place on sheet and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 30mins. Serve with hummus, pitta, cucumber, red onion, wedges.