These a taking fudge to a new healthy level. So morish and packed with protein and goodness.
- 40g flaked coconut, dry toasted
- 60g medjool dates
- 140g almonds
- 2tbsp almond butter
- 2tbsp maple
- 2tbsp desiccated coconut
- 4tbsp almond milk
- First toast the coconut flakes. Heat a dry pan and toast until just browning. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, pop everything else into a blender and blitz on high until a thick paste forms. If it appears too dry, add a splash more milk.
- When the paste is ready, crush the coconut flakes by rubbing them between your fingertips.
- Gently roll the balls in slightly damp hands until they are just smaller than a golf ball, roll in the crushed coconut and place on a baking sheet. Store in the freezer.