Oh my but sometimes you make a flapjack that just gets you weak at the knees!!!!
- 180g oats
- 4 medjool dates, soaked and mashed
- 20g buckwheat kernels (available in most health shops)
- 40g mixed nuts, chopped
- 100ml maple
- 3tbsp peanut butter
- 2tbsp honey
- 40g 80% dark chocolate
- Mix the oats, nuts and buckwheat in a bowl.
- In a small pot, melt the maple, dates, nut butter and honey until pasty.
- Combine with the dry mix. Press into a lined brownie tin and bake for 10-15mins (until golden) Leave to cool and then drizzle in melted dark chocolate.