Pasta is one of my favourite meals. It is so versatile. This one has a little sweet edge with the squash which is super yummy.
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 squash, peeled and diced
- 3 peppers, red or orange, chopped
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 cartons chopped tomatoes
- 500ml vegetables stock
- 1tbsp oregano
- 200g garden peas
- Chop the squash, onion and pepper and pop onto a baking sheet, toss in oil, season and roast in the oven until soft (around 20mins).
- Tip into a pot, add all remaining ingredient (excluding the peas) and bring to a simmer. Blitz, stir in peas and set aside until ready. Cook pasta according to instruction, toss in sauce and serve with salad.