These biscuits use the coarse wholegrain which is packed with fibre and so good for the gut. They do use a little sugar but they give that authentic oats yumminess!
- 70g coarse wholegrain flour
- 70g ground wholegrain flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 40g light brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 3tbsp milk of choice
- 2tbs coconut oil, melted
- Mix the flours, baking powder, salt and sugar. Melt the coconut oil.
- Stir the milk and coconut oil into the dry mix – if it seems a little dry add a splash more milk.
- Lay a piece of baking paper on the work top and tip out the dough. Roll until around 2 cm thick. Use a cutter of choice and place the biscuits onto a lined baking sheet. Bake for 15mins. Leave to cool.