I adore nut butter so this bowl of yumminess is the best, easiest dinner.
(oven 200c if making with veg)
- 300ml rice wine vinegar
- 3tbsp sugar
- 150ml water
- 1 large cucumber peeled into ribbons
- 6tbsp sesame oil
- 3tbsp soy
- 3tbsp nut butter
- 100ml boiling water
- 4 chicken breasts or sweet potato wedges and cauliflower florettes
- Rice to serve
- Mix the vinegar, sugar, water and cucumber and set aside.
- Mix the oil, soy, nut butter and boiling water, whisking until a paste. If using chicken, coat the breasts in the satay sauce and lay on a grill, grilling both sides until cooked through.
- If not, pop the veg on an oven tray, toss in a little oil and roast in the oven for 40mins. Serve with rice, ribbons, veg or meat and a helping of satay on the side.