These are the loveliest snack ever. A tad more effort but so worth it.
- Base – 180g oats
- 120g nut butter
- 50g seeds
- 74ml honey
- Top – 160g medjool dates soaked
- 2tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 3tbsp coconut oil
- 1tbsp water
- 150g dark chocolate melted
- First, make the base. Melt honey and nut butter.
- Mix all dry and combine wet. Press into lined brownie tray and pop in freezer.
- Now for the caramel, melt the coconut oil and pour into a blender along with the nut butter, dates and water. Blend until smooth. Spread this over your base.
- Melt the dark chocolate and spread over the caramel, very gently. Pop in freezer for a few hours then cut! Store in freezer.