This was such a lovely surprise lol. The roast veg is lush and works so well with the zesty orange. You can add some roast peppers etc if you fancy it too.
- Sauce – 8tsp sesame oil
- 4 oranges, zest and juice
- 8tbsp soy
- 12tbsp honey
- 3tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Coating –
- 12tbsp corn flour
- 8tbsp sesame seeds
- 3tbsp five spice
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florettes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florettes
- 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3tbsp oil
- To serve – rice and sliced spring onions
- Mix all the dressing and set aside.
- Mix the coating and set aside.
- Put the florettes of broccoli and cauliflower on a baking sheet in a little oil, with seasoning and bake for 40mins. Lift out and let cool.
- Heat the oil in a wok and cook the garlic until scented, add the veg and cook, stirring until golden – add some more oil if needed.
- Remove from pan and tip in the sauce and cook until bubbling and thick (a few mins) stir in the veg and heat for a min. Serve with rice and topped with spring onion.