Oh yes – this screams autumn!!
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 small squash, peeled and chopped
- 1tbsp honey
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Handful rocket
- Mixed quinoa, cooked according to instruction
- 2 large jarred red pepper, thinly sliced
- Handful mixed seeds
- Dressing – 2tbsp olive oil,
- 1tsp honey
- 1tsp balsamic
- Sprinkling of flaked almonds
- Firstly, cook the squash by tossing in 1tbsp oil, spreading on a baking sheet and roasting for 45mins.
- Remove, toss in honey and pop back in for 10mins.
- Mix the dressing in a bowl and set aside.
- When ready to eat, toss the squash in the quinoa, add all remaining ingredient and toss in the dressing. Split between bowls and if you are extra hungry, top with a poached egg.