I love love love a simple cookie. And this one is so easy! Plus you get the slow release energy from those oats, the high fibre for your bowels and there are no refined sugars.
- 150g oats
- 70g ground almonds
- 1tsp cacao
- 3/4tsp baking powder
- 30g dark chocolate, chopped
- Pinch pink salt
- 3tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 7tbsp maple
- Mix all the dry in a bowl and stir well.
- Melt the coconut oil, remove from the heat and stir in the maple.
- Mix the wet into the dry, stirring until well combined.
- Spoon onto a lined baking sheet and press down lightly. Pop into the oven for 10mins. Remove, flatten again with the back of a spoon and return for a further 5 mins. Leave to cool.