These are fresh and filling, brilliant if you have left over rice from yesterdays meal.
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g cooked rice
- 2tsp – cumin, coriander, paprika
- 2 carton chopped tomatoes
- 2 carton black beans
- 6 flat breads (recipe on website)
- 150g grated cheese
- To serve – lime wedges and sliced avocado
- Heat the spices in the oil until fragrant. Stir in the onion, pepper and garlic and cook until soft.
- Stir in the rice until coated. Add the beans, tomatoes and simmer.
- Serve with grated cheese in flatbreads, salad on the side