This is a great twits to a standard shepards pie. Side it with diced cucumber and poppadum’s.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 700g quorn mince
- 1 large piece ginger, grated
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp turmeric
- 2tbsp curry powder
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 200g frozen peas
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion until soft. Stir in the spices.
- Add the mice, stock and peas and simmer for 20mins.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork and season. Spoon the mice mix into an ovenproof dish and top with the potato. Pop in the oven for 45mins.