Sounds like a weird combo, right? So so wrong. The fresh crunchy textures and flavours work really well together in this mild gentle curry.
- 1tbsp coconut oil
- 1 leek, sliced
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 carton butter beans, rinsed
- 1 carton green lentils, rinsed
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 200g tenderstem broccoli, halved
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tsp paprika
- Serve with brown rice or quinoa
- Heat the oil and cook the leeks and peppers for around 10mins, until soft.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients and bring to the simmer with a lid on for 20mins. Leave to rest or serve up now with rice, sweet potato or quinoa.