I’m in loveeeeee with these. Only 4 ingredients and taste amazing!! My little cub was eating them raw from the tray they were so good.
- 200g ground almonds
- 1/2tsp baking powder
- 100g almond butter
- 80ml maple syrup
- (handful of cacao nibs if you want choccy chips)
- Line a baking sheet. Melt the almond butter and maple in a pot until smooth.
- Mix all dry in a bowl.
- Combine and stir until a dough.
- Lift small handfuls, roll into a ball in your hand and set on the baking sheet. Press down lightly with your palm then use a fork to press them further. Bake in the oven for 10mins. Leave to cool completely.
- If you want to dip some in the vegan glaze simply melt 1tbsp coconut oil, cacao and maple and stir over a hob until smooth and thick, then dip or drizzle until your hearts content.