I love a good curry. This one has tons of flavour and is ready in no time. Even gets better as it sits.
- 2tbsp oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 thumb sized pieces ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 3 peppers, cut
- 4 chicken breasts (or substitute with potatoes), chopped
- 2tsp cumin
- 2tsp turmeric
- 2tsp coriander
- 2 cartons chopped tomatoes
- 1 tin coconut milk
- Brown rice and flat bread to serve
- Put 2 onions, garlic and ginger in a blender and blitz until a paste.
- Add the spices and pulse.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pot and cook the remaining onion and peppers until softening (around 10mins) Stir in the chicken and cook for 5mins longer.
- Add the paste and stir through. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and coconut milk, pop on a lid and simmer for 20mins. Serve with rice and flat bread.