I am so excited about these! No REFINED SUGARS, packed with slow release energy in the oats and perfect for lunchboxes.
Makes – 8
- 200g oats (100g blitzed to flour)
- 30g unsweetened cranberries
- 50g mixed seeds
- 100ml maple syrup
- 2tbsp oil
- 3tbsp honey
- Line a brownie tin. Mix all dry.
- Mix all wet in a small pot and bring to the boil.
- Combine and spoon into the baking tray. Press down firmly to be sure it is tight. (The best way to do this is run a metal spoon under hot water) Bake for 15minutes until browning. Remove and leave to cool before cutting.