These are mmmmm. I adore sweet potato, so this is an easy twist on a simple wrap meal.
- 4 wraps
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 6tbsp cider vinegar
- 2tbsp oil
- 6/8 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1tbsp oregano
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1 tin refried beans
- 1 lime in wedges
- Finely sliced lettuce leaves
- Firstly, slice the onion and toss it in the vinegar with seasoning and set aside.
- Dice the avocado and toss in some lime with pepper and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the onion and garlic until soft. Add the potato, stock and herbs. Pop on a lid and simmer for around 10mins until soft but not squishy.
- Heat the refried beans and wraps. Spread a little refried beans onto the base of each wrap, top with the potato mix and sprinkle with avocado, onion and lettuce. Enjoy with salad.