I am a sucker for satay! And this one tray version is no exception, plus, come on ladies, it’s one tray! It doesn’t get much better than that.
- 2tbsp oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 onion, chopped
- Tin coconut milk
- Tbsp Thai red curry paste.
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- 3 tbsps crunchy peanut butter and water to loosen until dropping consistency.
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- To serve, chopped peanuts and red chilli finely sliced
- Put the oil in a large roasting tin. Heat on the hob and brown the chicken on both sides. Mix in the onion. Remove from the heat
- Mix all the other ingredients together and pour over the chicken,
- Put in oven 180 degrees for about 30 mins turning regularly.
- Remove from the oven. Serve sprinkled with chopped coriander, salad and baked potatoes