These are like my childhood on a plate. I love the sweet crunch, add a salad and you have a light dinner or a fab lunch.
- A bowl of cooked potato (mashed or well chopped)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small tin of organic sweetcorn
- 1tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp plain flour
- Oil to fry
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pot and fry the onion and pepper until soft. Allow to cool a little.
- Add the potato, sweetcorn and parsley.
- Mix in the egg and flour and season. Lift out large tbsp of mix, flatten it gently in your hands and fry in a frying pan until golden on both sides. Continue until mix is finished