A wonderful recipe for serving LOTS OF PEOPLE. Perfect for dinner parties etc.
Serves 10 (half the ingredient for 5)
- 3tbsp oil
- 16 boneless chicken thighs
- 3 onions, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves in skin
- 3 peppers, chopped
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 2 courgettes, halved and sliced
- 2 aubergines, cut into chunks
- 200g baby carrots
- 12 potatoes, roughly chopped
- 1tbsp basil
- 1tbsp oregano
- 1tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1tbsp butter
- Put the oil in a roasting tin. Add all the chopped veg, potatoes, herbs and combine by hand until covered in the oil.
- Rub extra oil into the skin of each thigh and lay them on top of the veg, skin side up, placing a small dab of butter on each one.
- Pop in the oven until the chicken is brown, around 30mins. Turn over and replace in the oven for 30min longer. Turn heat down to 180c and continue cooking for around 30mins. Serve with a large salad.