Lunchbox meals can be tricky but this one is fast to make and keep really well in the fridge.
Makes 2-3 helpings
- 1 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- 100g couscous
- 4/5 ready to eat apricots, chopped
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 150g grams cherry tomatoes, halved
- First, boil the kettle and pour the water over the couscous until just covered. Place over a t-towel and leave to soften.
- Meanwhile toss all remaining ingredient in a bowl. After a few minutes, fork through the couscous and add to the salad mix. Season.