These were popping up all over my instagram so I had to get the head down and come up with a recipe. These are so yummy and ultra easy to make!
- 200g wholemeal flour
- 1/2tsp baking soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 100g coconut sugar (or soft brown sugar)
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1tsp vanilla extract or paste
- 200g tahini
- 50ml maple syrup
- 2tbsp oil
- Sesame seeds
- Mix all wet. Mix all dry. Combine.
- Spoon onto a lined baking sheet, sprinkle with sesame seeds, pressing down lightly and bake in the oven for 10mins