Well this is a lovely take on a classic pie. Fab way to smuggle veggies into unknowing kids too.
- 2tbsp oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 large leek, finely sliced
- About 15/20 broccoli florets
- Any other veg you like – mongetout, peppers, courgette, chopped potato
- Tin of butter beans in juice
- 2tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Packet of pepper sauce
- Half a packet of filo pastry
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the chicken until browning.
- Add the leek and cook until soft. Add any remaining veg and beans.
- Make up the packet of pepper sauce, add 1tbsp of cornflour and mustard.
- Stir into the chicken mix. Pour into a pie dish. Crumple half the sheets of filo and place on top of the pie. Spray with oil and pop in the oven for 35mins.