I am a sucker for easy meals like this. They come together so fast and keep the family happy.
- 1tbsp oil
- 400g tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 spring onions, chopped
- 1tsp oregano
- 2tsp cumin
- 1 carton black beans
- 250g rice, cooked
- 1 small pack of coriander, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- 4 eggs
- To serve – wraps, avocado, chilli flakes
- Heat the oil in a pan and cook the tomatoes for 10mins, until soft.
- Pop the rice on to cook.
- Pop the onions, garlic and herbs into the tomatoes and cook for 5 mins longer.
- Drain the rice and stir into the tomato mix, adding the coriander and lime juice. Fry the eggs. Plate up with the eggs on top, lime wedges and avocado on the side.