This was a massive family hit. It looks so lovely on the plate, is full of colour and most importantly flavour.
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 peppers, chopped
- 2 large potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 300g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2tsp ground coriander
- 1tsp cumin
- 2tsp mild chilli
- 2 cartons kidney beans, drained
- 1 carton pasatta
- 500ml vegetable stock
- Rice, wraps, salad to serve
- Heat the oil in a pot and stir in the onion, garlic and pepper. Cook until soft.
- Add the potato and cherry tomatoes. Stir in the spices.
- Add the remaining ingredient and bring to a simmer. Pop on the lid and cook for 40mins. Serve with a sprinkling of fresh coriander, rice and salads