This is such a burst of flavour in your mouth! Boom!
- 1 block of halloumi, sliced and grilled
- 2 large oranges, peeled and pith removed, then chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled into ribbons (I use a peeler)
- Large handful of watercress and spinach
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1.5tsp wholegrain mustard
- 2tsp honey
- Slice the halloumi and pop under the grill, turning once golden. Set aside to cool.
- Peel the orange and cut the pith with a sharp knife – squeeze any juice from them into a bowl. Add the oil, mustard, vinegar and honey into the bowl and mix.
- Grate the carrot, and toss with the orange and watercress mix. Toss over the dressing and add halloumi. Eat immediately.