I love sweet potatoes, they are delicious warm or cold (as is this meal). This is a great meal for a lunchbox, picnic or warm or cold lunch or dinner. It really works for anything. Add wraps to bulk it out or simply use lettuce wraps.
- 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- ½ thumb sized piece of ginger, grated
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp cumin
- 1tbsp oil
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 1tsp onion seeds
- 1tbsp peanut butter
- Small handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Toss the potato in the oil, ginger and spices and place in the oven for 30 mins, turning half way.
- Meanwhile, mix the sesame oil, seeds, coriander and nut butter in a bowl. When the potato is cooked, toss it in the nutty dressing and eat or pop in the fridge until later.