This is a take on the classic pie, but this Asian twist just spices things up a little.
- 5sheets filo pastry
- 3tbsp oil
- 6 chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 carton butter beans
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 100mls chicken stock
- 1tsp soy sauce
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 150g kale
- 150g spinach
- 1tbsp cornflour mixed with 50ml warm water
- Heat the oil in a pot and add the onion, garlic and chicken and cook until browning.
- Stir in all remaining ingredient, bring to a simmer and pop on a lid for 15mins.
- Stir in the cornflour. Pour into an ovenproof dish.
- Take the sheets of filo, brush with oil and crunch up gently, place on top of pie. Put in oven until golden, 20-30mins. Serve with rice.