The sweet flavour of carrots and peppers alone is delicious but toss them with some protein packed lentils and you have a meal J
- 1tbsp oil
- 4 carrots, cut in wedges
- 2 red onions, cut in wedges
- 2 peppers, sliced
- ½ aubergine, cut in chunks
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1 pack precooked green lentils
- 1 pack precooked puy lentils
- Brown rice and hummus to serve
- Dressing – 2tbsp olive oil, ½ lemon, juiced, 1tsp honey, 1tsp miso
- Crush the seeds. Roast the veg in the oil and seeds for 30mins, turning half way.
- Drain the lentils. Toss with the lentil with the veg.
- Mix the dressing and drizzle over the lentil mix. Serve with brown rice and hummus.