I love curry. This is just a little twist on a classic.
- 1tbsp oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 thumb sized piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1tsp curry paste
- 2tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1 lime, juiced
- 700g new potatoes, halved
- 150ml yoghurt
- 300ml veg stock
- small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 300g garden peas
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the onion until soft.
- Stir in the paste and spices. Stir in the lime juice and potatoes, stirring to cover.
- Add the stock, yoghurt and coriander. Pop on a lid and simmer for 30mins.
- Add the peas and serve with salad and naan