These are a different option for all you vegetarians out there. The potato makes them filling while the beans pack a protein punch.
- 3tbsp oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g spinach
- 2 cartons black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1tbsp honey
- 1tsp smoked paprika
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 600g sweet potatoes, cut in small chunks
- Wraps and salad to serve.
- Heat 2tbsp of oil in a pot and gently cook the onion and garlic, stirring frequently for around 15mins.
- Stir in the spinach until it wilts.
- Add the black beans, honey, paprika and lemon and warm. Set aside.
- Toss the sweet potato in the remaining oil and cook in the oven for 30mins.
- Warm the wraps, put a layer of the bean mix in the middle and top with potato chunks. Wrap and serve with salad.