I love a stuffed chicken breast and the great thing about them is they are so versatile. This one has a Moroccan twist to it.
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 3 slices of soda
- 1 onion, diced
- 2oz butter
- 1.5tsp oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 16 packed apricots
- Handful parsley
- Handful flaked almonds
- Handful almonds, whole or sliced
- 3tbsp oil
- Place the bread, onion, apricot, oregano, parsley, butter, garlic, apricots, almonds and seasoning.
- Lay the chicken thighs out, open. Put a handful of the mixture into the centre of each, roll them back up and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Grease a roasting tin and lay the thighs in it and cook until golden, 30-40mins