A fab way to use up left over chicken!
- 1tbsp oil
- 500g left over chicken (or there abouts)
- 3 large leeks, sliced
- 1tbsp flour
- ½ tarragon bulb, sliced
- 4 large boiled potatoes
- 1/2tsp dried tarragon
- Chicken stock
- Fry the leeks and fresh tarragon until soft. Stir in the flour.
- Add stock and a little milk until the mixture is dropping smoothly off the spoon.
- Add chicken and dried tarragon, stir well, put into a casserole dish.
- Slice the potatoes. Arrange the potatoes on top in layers, seasoning as you go. Brush with oil. Pop in the oven for 20minutes. Serve with salad.