This is a new take on an old classic. Stuffed with lentil to give this meal some extra staying power.
- 1tbsp oil
- 4 bell peppers, halved and cored
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 pouches ready cooked puy lentils
- 1tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp cumin
- Dash water
- 3tbsp raisins
- 1tbsp chopped mint
- 1tbsp chopped thyme
- 1tsp harissa
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
- Stir in the spices and lentils.
- Add a dash of water and the chopped herbs, raisins and harissa.
- Lay the halved peppers on a tray, spoon each half until full, hold them together and tie them tightly with string. Pop in the oven and cook for 25-35 mins.