Who loves a stuffed potato with ozzzzzings of cheese? All hands fling upward lol. It’s one of the best!
- 4 large baking potatoes
- Knob of butter
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stick celery, diced
- 1 courgette, diced
- ½ tin of sweetcorn
- Medium/strong cheese grated
- Cook the potatoes in the oven for 1hour or until cooked.
- Heat the oil in a pot and cook the onion and celery until soft. Stir in the courgette and sweetcorn and cook for a further 5mins. Season well. Pop on a lid to let them sweat for 10mins.
- When ready, scoop out the middle of the baked potatoes into a bowl, mash with butter and season well. Stir in the veg mix.
- Spoon back into the potato shells and grate over lashings of cheese. Replace in the oven for 10mins. Serve with salad.