This is my ‘go to’ for a lovely, sloppy sauce that I can make while breakfast cooks. Super fast and tasty!
- 1tbsp oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 peppers (red/yellow), diced
- 2 cartons chopped tomatoes
- 2tsp mixed herbs
- 2tsp oregano
- Pasta and salad to serve with a big grating of parmesan
- Heat the oil in a pot. Gently cook the onion and pepper until soft. Season, turn the heat to low, pop on a lid and stew for around 15mins.
- Stir in the tomatoes and herbs. Adjust the seasoning. Leave until ready to eat.